Mark Feinmehl MBA
Deerfield, IL. 60015
Business Management and Organizational Development
Summary of Qualifications
- Extensive leadership experience with an entrepreneurial spirit in Business Management and Development, Talent Management, Training, and Organizing Team Effectiveness.
- Performance-oriented, results driven professional with an organizational and consultative approach to initiate and contribute to business growth and success.
- Fosters a culture of success while working closely with team members, teams, and managing partners.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in Management and Organizational Development.
Learning/Development Director, Veterinary Specialty Center, Buffalo Grove, IL.
10/2017 to Current
Communicating, speaking, and educating, new and current team members, and teams about Crucial Conversations, creating buy-in and support leading to a healthier, more effective culture. Providing direct support and coaching to staff, supervisors, managers, teams, and ownership, improving communication, organizational culture, and efficiency.
Business Coach, President MF Elite Business Coaching LLC., Deerfield, IL.
02/2011 to Current
Administer, organize, and manage all aspects of planning and implementation of strategic training and development opportunities. Provide direct support and coaching to staff, supervisors, managers, and ownership, improving communication and efficiency.
- Interview client management and staff to gain insight of business conditions, issues, risks and controls.
- Perform engagement procedures designed to identify and define issues.
- Review and analyze data, while documenting business processes.
- Advise staff on operational procedures and business acumen for strategic planning and execution.
- Establish systems and processes, improving efficiencies and bottom line.
- Build ownership among team members through buy-in: improving margins and reducing waste.
President, General Manager, Avondale Liquors Inc., Chicago, IL.
03/1990 to 03/2011
Directed and managed operations in accordance with company mission statement, maximized financial performance, client satisfaction, and staff development. Responsibilities included hiring, training and development of all team members.
- Provided leadership and vision by assisting the team with long range planning including evolution of progress.
- Grew successful retail liquor business into a multi-store operation and increased revenues by over 200%.
- Proactively monitored and maintained quality levels, accuracy, and managed consistent planning efforts, while improving net profit by more than $250,000.00 in one year.
- Negotiated multi-million-dollar programs with vendors.
- Hired, trained, and developed team members into Senior Associates, Supervisors, and Managers.
- Implemented systems and processes which dramatically improved efficiencies, customer acquisition and retention.
- Created a reputation as a brand builder, while growing multiple products locally, nationally, and internationally.
Master of Business Administration in Management and Organizational Development (with Honors)
Keller Graduate School of Management - Chicago, IL. - July 2016
Certificate of Entrepreneurship
Purdue University Calumet- Hammond, IN.
Bachelor of Science, Psychology
University of Illinois- Urbana-Champaign, IL.
Certifications and Licenses
VitalSmarts Certified Trainer:
- Crucial Conversations VitalSmarts L.C. Provo, UT – January 2018
- Crucial Accountability VitalSmarts L.C. Provo, UT – August 2018
- Getting Things Done (GTD) VitalSmarts L.C. Provo, UT – December 2018
- Influencer VitalSmarts L.C. Provo, UT – December 2018
Entrepreneurial Operating System Implementer (EOSI)
EOSWorldwide Livonia Michigan - February 2018
Kolbe Certified Consultant
Phoenix Arizona-January 2018
Licensed Real Estate Broker Manager
Real Estate Institute Niles, IL. - Current
2nd Degree Black Belt Tae Kwon Do
Chicago Martial Arts - October 2014